CHOOSE YOUR DISTANCE:
– 50 mile run
– Full marathon
When is this race? You may run your chosen distance during any part of the month of May.
Why should I sign up for this virtual race?
- You KNOW you want to get outside and run….at a safe distance from everyone else
- You’ll be supporting local animal shelters who really need the support right now
- You will be entered into a drawing for lots of cool prizes…including shoes.
How do I receive a prize? There are multiple ways. We’ll go over just a few for now:
- Completing your chosen distance gets you one ticket
- Being in the top three in your chosen distance gets you more tickets. Yes, there is a master’s category for each race, both male and female.
- Sharing this race on social media will get you another ticket. Just tag #EvolvePerformanceRunning and #SocialDistanceDash
- Posting a picture of your rescue animal and tagging #EvolvePerformanceRunning and #SocialDistanceDash will get you another entry.
How much is the entry fee? $17 which gets you a medal and entered into the prize drawing.
Please note that in order for you to get a medal or have a prize mailed to you, you must be in the US. You can enter globally and show up on the leader boards, but we just won’t be able to ship you anything unless you want to pay for international shipping.
What are the prizes? The list is currently being finalized yet it will include shoes (both Brooks and Altra) as well as running gear such as compression socks. If you are local there will be another drawing that might include free dry needling sessions.
What are the steps to sign up?
- Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. Read the waiver and print your name in the box to acknowledge your acceptance.
- Pay your $17 entry fee here:
3. Once you have those things done, join your chosen Strava group based upon your distance:
You’ll be able to see your standings as your races in May get logged.
4. Run your chosen race at anytime during the month of May. This can be run on a road, on a trail, on a track, or even in your backyard. But it MUST be outside. Get your Vitamin D and fresh air while staying away from other people .
5. Join our Facebook page here and ask questions, stay up to date on the prizes available, and nominate your favorite animal shelters.